The Black Widow BW-CH-DX1 deluxe motorcycle front wheel chock is designed for optimal stability, durability, and ease of use. Designed with an adjustable cradle and wheel stop for the widest variety of applications and custom fit, this wheel chock works great when mounted on trailers or truck beds for transporting your motorcycle. With an extra wide base and rubberized feet, this wheel chock can also be used in a shop or garage for motorcycle maintenance or storage.
Easily operated by one person, the Black Widow BW-CH-DX1 wheel chock secures motorcycles in an upright position for storage and transport. Simply ride your motorcycle into the wheel chock and your bike will remain upright eliminating the need for a second person to hold your motorcycle or for holding your motorcycle with one hand while you secure your tie-downs.
- Single person operation
- Great for trailers, pickup truck beds, maintenance or storage
- 3-position tilting channel wheel stop
- 2-position pivoting channel tire cradle
- Fits 16″ – 18″ front motorcycle wheels
- Rubber end-caps help prevent the chock from sliding when not bolted in place
- Black gloss powder coat finish
- Motorcycles must be tied down if the chock is used for motorcycle transportation
- 1 year warranty
|BW-CH-DX1||Black Widow Front Wheel Locking Motorcycle Chock||23″ L x 21″ W x 13-1/2″ H||18 lbs||16″ – 18″|