The BC-208 attaches to existing vehicle roof crossbars to transport one bicycle upright. This bike rack mounts to front and rear crossbars with anti-skid mounting plates and knobs that secure to the end of screws. Bike wheels are strapped to a tray with ratcheting straps and the bike frame is gripped by a locking clamp on a support arm holding the bicycle securely in place. Made with lightweight aluminum and weighs only 5.6 lbs.
- Transports 1 bike upright
- Mounts to existing vehicle roof crossbars
- Bike wheels secure to tray with ratcheting straps
- Clamp fits bike frames 1"-2.5" wide and 1"-3" high
- Fits crossbars with a maximum overall size of 2.75"W x 1"H
- Wheel tray is 2.25" at the top and tapers down to 0.75"
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Includes Velcro straps to secure hand brake and bike frame
|Model||Cross Bar Requirements||Weight Capacity|
|BC-208||Overall max. crossbar size: 2.75" wide x 1" high
Min. height from underside of crossbars to roof: 1.25"